These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, MC Machinery Systems and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights on the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sublicense material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without MC Machinery Systems’ express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without MC Machinery Systems’ express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MC Machinery Systems makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MC Machinery Systems does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
MC Machinery Systems will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that the website is provided free of charge:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses; loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings; loss of contracts or business relationships; loss of reputation or goodwill; or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if MC Machinery Systems has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit MC Machinery Systems’ liability in respect to any:
- death or personal injury caused by MC Machinery Systems’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of MC Machinery Systems; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for MC Machinery Systems to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, MC Machinery Systems has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against MC Machinery Systems’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect MC Machinery Systems’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and subcontractors as well as MC Machinery Systems.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify MC Machinery Systems and undertake to keep MC Machinery Systems indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by MC Machinery Systems to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of MC Machinery Systems’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by MC Machinery Systems arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to MC Machinery Systems’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, MC Machinery Systems may take such action as MC Machinery Systems deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
MC Machinery Systems may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
MC Machinery Systems may transfer, subcontract, or otherwise deal with MC Machinery Systems’ rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, subcontract, or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
At MC Machinery Systems, we realize that personally identifiable information, such as names and birthdates, is extremely important for the privacy of our users. MC Machinery Systems will never reveal any such personal information, and no such information will be collected from you just by visiting the MC Machinery Systems website (herein “our website”) at http://ams.southtexasnews.net/. As such, while we may analyze statistical trends pertaining to our website, this analysis in no way involves any personal information. When such information is collected, we will indicate so, and the collected information will be treated in accordance with items 1 through 4 below. And while you can browse most of our website without ever providing personal information, you should understand that you might not be able to access particular services.
To provide a better service for those users that visit our website many times, we may implement the use of “cookie”technology. When a user first visits our website, an identification tag called a “cookie” is sent to the user’s cookie-enabled browser. When this user returns to our website, this identification tag lets us know that this is the same user as before. As such, as long as you do not enter your personal information, we have no way of identifying you, and you remain anonymous. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, or to reject acceptance of cookies completely.
- In the event that we collect personal information about you, we will first notify you of the intended use, contact person, and possible third-party distribution of that information, and collect such information as necessary according to the intended use.
- MC Machinery Systems treats personal information appropriately and will not disclose such information to any third parties without your permission, except:
- if we are ordered to provide or disclose information by order of court, legal authority, or other official body.
- if our contractors need personal information to carry out the business related to our website’s operation and handling inquiries we have entrusted, we will disclose such information to them to the extent necessary for the execution after entering into a confidentiality agreement with them.
- in outstanding circumstances not mentioned above.
- In cases where we obtain your permission to disclose your personal information with a third party, we will implement binding contracts and other appropriate measures to prevent such parties from divulging such information.
- MC Machinery Systems will comply with the applicable codes and norms regarding the personal information that we keep, and continue to revise and improve our policies related to the above items.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.